Applications for EEA and non-eea family members to stay and work in the UK

These permits are for nationals of countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland who need to submit EEA Applications. Learn how you and members of your family (whether or not they are EEA or Swiss nationals themselves) can come to live and work in the UK.

If you are not an EEA or Swiss national, or the family member of an EEA or Swiss national, you should check under immigration in UK section to see what category you fall into. If you are unsure contact our office.

The different types of EEA Applications

EEA Family Permit

Get a family permit if you want to join your family or partner in the UK and they’re from the European Economic Area (EEA)

EEA Residence Card

You can apply for a residence card if you’re from outside the EEA and living in the UK with a European partner or family member 

EEA Permanent Residence

Form for an EEA or Swiss national, a non-EEA or non-Swiss family member of an EEA or Swiss national, to apply for a document certifying permanent residence or permanentresidence card in UK

Settle and Pre Settle Status

If you’re an EUEEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EUSettlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. If your application is successful, you’ll get either settle or pre settle status.

Call Us