Spouse Visa, also known as a UK Marriage Visa, is a type of settlement visa. It allows you to live in the UK for up to 30 months and can be extended for another 30 months after this. ... Non-EU nationals can apply for a Spouse Visa UK if they are married to a British citizen, a person with settled status or a UK refugee.

Fiancé, Fiancée or proposed civil partner

The Fiancé(e) or Proposed Civil Partner visa category is for engaged partners of British citizens or persons with indefinite leave to remain who wish to marry or enter into a civil partnership within 6 months of arriving in the UK.

If you’re in the UK

If you came to the UK on a different visa, you might be able to switch to a family visa to stay with your spouse or partner.

You can extend or switch at any time before your current permission to stay in the UK expires.If you’re extending to stay with the same family member, you’ll only get up to 28 days left on your current stay added to your new visa.

UK unmarried partners visa

People who have been in a genuine relationship with a UK citizen or permanent resident are able to apply for an unmarried partner visa if they meet certain requirements. This visa option is open to both heterosexual and same sex relationships. Dependent children can also be included in any such applications.

We can help if

If you are in UK and cannot pay the fee

If you do not meet the requirements you may still be able to apply for a visa or extend your permission to stay

Apply as a parent

You can apply to live with your child in the UK.

Apply as a child

Children who have a parent or parents who are settled in the UK can join them on a child dependant visa and be granted Indefinite Leave to Enter/Remain directly. There are, however, several conditions that need to be satisfied before the child can qualify.

you can also apply as  dependent child of a person who have limited leave to remain UK.

Call Us